Dream of Fantasy

友情

A friend is a loving companion at all times.
朋友是永久的知心伴侶。

When I think of you the miles between us disappear.
當我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。

You’re wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.
你是一位難得的摯友,我對你的珍重與歲俱增。

It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
只有在這樣的時刻,一個人才會真正領略到朋友的深情厚意。

 

感謝
 
Your kindness means so much. Thanks a million.
你的關心銘記在心。萬分感謝!

Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.
你的體貼關懷給了我莫大的欣慰。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.
你的慰問給我帶來了莫大的安慰。

I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.
我無法告訴你我收到你送的漂亮的生日禮物,我是多麼的高興。

You couldn’t have given me anything that I would enjoy more.
你送給我的禮物真是讓我太高興了。

Thank you for your gracious hospitality.
感謝你們的親切款待。

I can’t remember when I had a more pleasant time.
這是我度過的最愉快的時光。

 

成功

Your honor brings to all of us.
你的榮譽給我們帶來了榮耀。

Congratulations on your success!
恭賀成功!

I wish you every success in the future, You are worthy success.
我祝你來日事業成功,出類拔萃,成功當之無愧。

It’s wonderful to know that you have completed the dream of a lifetime.
非常高興得知你實現了一生的理想。

Congratulations on your promotion.
祝賀晉升!

 

慰問

With warmth and understanding at this time of sorrow…
and friendship that is yours for all the tomorrows.
在這悲傷的時刻,請接受我的慰問和心意……還有永遠屬於你的永恆友誼。

We would do anything to ease your sorrow if we only could.
如果可能,我們願做任何事以稍除你的悲痛。

I hope you can find a little comfort in the knowledge that your grief is shared by so many friends who are thinking of you.
你知道嗎?很多思念你的朋友在分擔你的悲傷,希望你能感到安慰。

At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours.
在這悲戚的時刻,謹向你和你的親人致以深切的慰問。

Treasured memories live and grow more precious with time.
May those beautiful yesterdays help to ease today’s sorrow.
珍愛的記憶與時光同在且日益珍貴,
願那些美好的昨天幫助你減輕今天的悲哀。

May friends give you strength at this time of sorrow.
May faith give you hope for every tomorrow.
願朋友們在你悲痛的時刻給你力量,
願信念給你的每一個明天帶來希望。

Though words cannot express the thoughts the heart would like to say, still may you know that others care and sympathize today.
雖然言語不能表達內心欲訴的哀愁,仍願你知道朋友們今天都為你分憂。

 
健康

Wishing you a quick return to good health.
願你儘快恢復健康!

Hurry up and get better.
早日康復。

Hoping you’re feeling better every day and will soon be well to stay.
願你一天比一天更好,早日痊癒,健康常保。

Get better soon, and stay well for keeps.
早日康復,永保安康。

節慶

For you and your family, during this holiday season!
值此佳節,獻給您及您的家人。

there’s no place like home for the holidays.
在這佳節裏,沒有比家更好的地方了。

Best wishes for a wonderful new year.
獻上最誠摯的祝福,祝您新年愉快。

May the joy of New year be with you throughout the year.
願聖誕佳節的喜悅,伴隨您在度過新的一年。

May joy and health be with you always.
祝您永遠健康快樂。

May happiness follow you wherever you go!
願您幸福快樂直到永遠。

From all of us in sales: Happy New Year!
我們銷售部全體人員祝您聖誕快樂!

Your entire staff wishes you and yours a most happy new year.
全體職員祝您及家人聖誕快樂。

引用來源:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/CatRing/9181204

發表留言